Physical therapist and holistic health practitioner, Dr. Grace Walker holds advanced degrees from Villanova, Rocky Mountain University, and the Natural Healing Institute of Naturopathy. Currently, Dr.Grace Walker provides treatment options for back, neck, shoulder, and knee pain as the director of Walker Physical Therapy and Pain Center.
Located in Orange County, California, Walker Physical Therapy and Pain Center incorporates revolutionary and innovative treatments into its service array. These include the ML830 Laser, a form of Low-Level Laser Therapy technology (LLLT). The treatment involves the application of low level laser wavelengths, known as photons, to areas of the body that experience chronic pain.
The treatment stimulates cell recovery and helps the body to maintain an ideal fluid balance. Moreover, LLLT absorbs excess edema, a liquid substance the body naturally produces in the case of injury but can cause swelling and pain. These outcomes lead to other benefits that include:
– Immediate results for the majority of patients.
– A reduction in recovery time for injuries and a reduced risk of re-injury.
– A reduction in swelling, which can lead to enhanced movement and flexibility.
– A decrease in pain and inflammation without the need for drugs.
– An improvement in quality of life.
Call now for an appointment with an expert physical therapist at Walker Physical Therapy and Pain Center in Orange, California. 714-997-5518.